MY PASSION!!!!

I am really passionate about art because it is really interesting! My favourite artists are; Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and Michelangelo. I love abstract art because it can be whatever you want it to be! My favourite quote that involves art is; “Art Is Never Finished, Only Abandoned….”

When I paint I usually either do abstract art, splodge on the paint straight from the tube, or paint my hands and put my hand prints onto the canvas.

Does anybody love art as much as I do?

10 thoughts on “MY PASSION!!!!

1. Hi Alannah,

I love art as well, although maybe not as much as you. I heard you like ice skating and drama and I thought we might have a bit in common. I remember I once went ice skating with my cousin and I loved it and thought I was quite good at it. Also drama is something I have a great interest in it. You seem really nice so I’d really like to discuss our interests together.
    I have a few questions:
    Do you play a sport?
    Do you like blogging?
    What is your favorite subject?
    I just need to say I love the background theme you’ve chosen.
    I’d like to know about what kind of things you have been doing at school and a few of your hobbies.

Hope to hear from you soon

Isabella/Izzy (from Izzy’s busy blog)

P.S. Feel free to check out my blog. Here is the link:
    http://isabellap.global2.vic.edu.au/

• Hi Isabella! It’s nice to meet someone who also loves art, drama and ice-skating too!
      To answer your questions I do gymnastics and dancing as my sports.
      Yes I do like blogging.
      And my favourite subjects are art and maths!
      My hobbies are; reading, art, ice-skating, roller-skating, mucking around with my friends and telling scary stories!
      I also like my background because my favourite season is Spring and that is what it reminds me of!
      (P.S, I saw your blog too! Very creative!)

2. Hi,
    I love the same things as u.
    I have a few questions, please answer them.
    Do u comment on other blogs?
    Do u have Facebook, instogram, twitter or any other thing to communicate with, or post comments on your blog?
    Do u love to write.?
    What is your favorite music?
    What is your favorite colour?
    what is your favorite book?

Please comment on my class blog…
    http://jathornton.global2.vic.edu.au/

• Hi Sry!
      It’s nice to know so many people who like the same things as me!
      To answer your questions:
      Yes I do comment on other blogs, I have Instagram and Kik. Yes I like to writ. My favourite song is Lucky. My favourite colour is Yellow and my favourite books are Demon Dentist, Billionaire Boy, Awful Auntie, The Boy In The Dress, Gangsta Granny and Mr. Stink.

3. Hi Alannah my name is maia and I am from NZ. I like your post because it is really interesting. What do you like about art.

• Hi Maia, I think that what I like about art the most is that you can just paint whatever you want and no one can judge it because it’s expressing who you are and it is how you decided to paint it.

• Hi Shenalie, Thanks for liking my post, art is also an inspiration to me, now I am making an animated movie for one of the people that i drew. I would send a picture to you but unfortunately i can’t because i am typing on my mac-book.
      Keep in touch!
      -Alannah